Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First day at school

Today we had 40 minutes to write about our first day of school. From looking at our writing we are going to set some writing goals for the term:

The first day of school felt pretty scary and exciting at the same time because I’ve never  seen heaps of people sitting in one classroom. My first class teacher was Mrs George. she was the kindest teacher I’ve ever met. She gave me paper to draw on while everyone was doing work. when ever I had A little scratch on my knee she would always comfort me.

When the first bell rang for morning tea time I got a little fright because of how loud it was. The bell kept on ringing for about five seconds. When the bell stop ringing everyone in our class ran to their bags to get their morning tea out, so I went to my bag and got morning tea out and sat down on the deck outside of our classroom and started eating.

When I finished eating I asked this boy named James if I could play handball with him? and he said yes. He served the ball to me and I tried to hit the ball back to him but I misted the ball about four to five times on my sixth hit I skimmed him out.


1 comment:

  1. Mikaiah,
    My name is Caitlin Hinton. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I enjoyed reading your blog post about your first day of school. I remember my first day and I was nervous as well. It can be scary when you have to experience something that you are not used to. I thought you did a good job on your post. Keep up the good work!
    Caitlin Hinton

    ReplyDelete