Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Show not tell: In the morning



Place: Bedroom

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!, As I woke up my alarm clock started beeping I tried to turn it off by hitting the button about 5 or 6 times on the 7th time it finally turned off. I stood out of bed and squish! I stood on my sandwich that I had from yesterday for lunch. I looked up in the mirror and wiped my eyes and I turned around and suddenly I saw a whole pile of clothes on my desk and my stinky socks from 2 days ago hanging on my door handle. I heard mum in the kitchen making breakfast for me and my 2 brothers before we go to school. We had Wet Basket with Milk and toast with butter. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mikaiah, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student in EDM 301 at University of South Alabama. I really like your story about your morning. I am the same way as you, every morning when my alarm ringing, I hit the snooze button 5 or 6 times before I get up. Wow! You are lucky, your mother making breakfast for you to eat before you go to school. I enjoyed reading your post. Great blog !

    ReplyDelete