Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Twin Towers Reflaction


Last week on Monday B2 rotated into creative strand. Creative strand is a time when you create cool things. There’s two things you could either do, which are movie making and art Movie making is when you create a movie about an event in history like, The Twin Towers, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and many more things.

I made a short movie about the Twin Towers. I think it’s a minute and a half long. I made a really cool animation about the two planes crashing into the Twin Towers well at least I think it's cool. My sound is really good. I recorded a good voice over but it’s really short. My message is about the tragic destruction that happened to the Twin Towers.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikaiah
    You made a really great movie, I wish I was in your group. The Twin Towers was a great choice. I hope you like my movie. My movie was about Michelle Jackson. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete