Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Term 3 Reflection Highlight

Hi who is your favourite song artist? well I have three favourite song artist and they are Skrillex, Bruno Mars and Robin Thicke. Skrillex is a person that makes cool techno beats, you should listen to some of his songs, some of his songs are called Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, Bangarang, Kill Everybody and many many more songs, my favourite song out of all of them is Bangarang.


My next favourite singer is Bruno Mars, he makes catchy songs and he makes Love songs, Hip hop songs too. some of his songs are called Count on me, Dream taker, Billionaire, Grenade, Marry you and The Lazy song. What is your favourite song that Bruno Mars sings?. My favourite song out of all of them is Grenade.






Robin Thicke is my third favourite artist. His songs are really good he has great albums. some of his songs are really funny. His songs are called 2 Luv Birds, 2 The Sky, When I Get You Alone, I Got You and Blurred Line. The best song that I like is Blurred Line. It’s funny too.    

No comments:

Post a Comment