Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pt England student


Hi my name Mikaiah I am a student at Pt England school. Every day I get up early in the morning have a shower, have breakfast and make my lunch. After I have to stop and wait for my little brother. Bye the time he woke up I've already started walking. When I got to school the first bell rang so I quickly ran to my classroom.

when I got into class I put my chair down and hanged up my bag. Next I got my Net book out of the cabbed and started my day on my Google docs. The first thing we do on Google docs is that we wright all different type of paragraphs, stories and more things too.

Next after writing the bell rings and the class get their lunch out for interval. Interval is about having a break from school work. During interval me and my friends play tag after interval we always come back to class and get ready for sports.

Sometimes we play games like ball tiggy, ball rush tag and touch. Sometimes we do drills, laps around the field. When we finished our sports time we go back to class and do maths. Then for a while the bell rings for lunch time so we go.

After lunch we finished off all the things we've been doing like our Cyber Smart project, animations and art. When we are finished we go on to Study ladder. Then when you're finished you will just have to put up your chair and get you things ready so the bell can ring for home time. When the bell rang every student left to go home and the was the end of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment