Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kids fun day


Hi last week on Saturday my church had a kids fun day. First we went to tenpin bowling in Panmure. me and my family had to set up all the activities that we were doing. One of them was playing in the arcade. Everybody in the church got to get six tokens to play on any game they wanted too.

After, the next activity we did was bowling we had heaps and heaps of fun bowling. on my first go I hit down eight tens. Then on my second go I got one down when I was supposed to get both of them down but I missed one.

Next we went back to playing in the arcade and we got some more tokens. There was this one game that was really fun but I did not know what was the name for it. Well it was a boxing game that is really fun first you had to insert a token and pull down the boxing bag and hit it as hard as you can and see how much points you get.

When we were still playing in the arcade we got called out that we have another turn of bowling. we were all very shocked and very excited about it. I had to wait because there were two people in front of me. When it was my turn I stood up and tried to find the light’s bowling ball and went for my turn and I just got nine pines down. Than next on my second go I got a spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment