Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Cross Country





“ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!!!” Yesterday our whole school had a Cross Country race It was heaps of fun even though It was so tiring. We  had so much fun we got to slide in the mud and puddles of water. We all had to start at school than run half of the field, next we run out of school grounds and run all around the reserve twice.

As I was running I could feel the sun bursting down to my face. I was sweating and tired at the same time. I told myself not to quit and to keep on running. “GO MATATUA”, As I was running I tripped up into the water and got wet from top to bottom .

“ YES!!! ” I'm nearly finished my first lap. As I reached the finish line I heard heaps of people cheering and shouting.YES!!! I’m on my second lap I said to myself in my head.

I was puffing so hard and my heart was beating so fast too. I got a stitch when I was just reached the finished line. When I past the finish line I felt Proud of myself because I finished the race, I was really really tired too.

No comments:

Post a Comment