Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fia Fia night



Practising for Fia Fia is actually really fun but I bet performing on stage will be really nerve wracking and frustrating for me. The group that I joined is called Jump Jam. I joined Jump Jam because it’s a really fun activity to do. For Jump Jam you have to use a lot of energy and really strong moves too

Our costumes for our group is Army clothes for some and the other costume is Black T-shirts and pants, some of the front row people got to even wear mirror glasses which was really hard to see in at night time but it was still cool. We got some face paint and couple of bands to tie either on your head, arm or leg.

On the night of Fia Fia we had to go to our holding rooms at 6.00 pm so we can get changed because it started at 7.00 pm. In the mean we got to play on the computers or board games while we were waiting for Mr Burts call on the speakers. I was on the computers playing Running Fred.

It was time to go out and perform but we had to wait for about 7 or 8 groups until it was our groups turn to perform. When it was our turn I stood on the stage and the only thing that I heard was people shouting and screaming at us. I could only see lights because of the glasses but I still had a really exciting time at the Fia Fia night.

No comments:

Post a Comment